[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 02:38:43 EDT 2009

japase,

Let's take one step at a time and try to understand what issue we are trying to fix :) This thread

1) Started with a deployment ordering issue
2) Went on to a NullPointerException with mappedName
3) Then to a injection problem in WebServices
4) And now a circular @EJB injection.

All are valid issues that you have brought up.

I think we are trying to solve #2 isn't it? The NullPointerException that's coming up with the mappedName? I have been trying to reproduce this with various combinations of applications to get the NullPointerException (similar to what you attached to the JIRA), but so far haven't been able to do so. I think the exception might be related to a very specific deployment structure. Were you able to reproduce this NullPointerException with the smaller application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226487#4226487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226487