[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Retrieve all metadata from a deployment unit.

beve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 03:07:36 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Hence only "you" know what you wanna scan as sub-dir
Ah, I think I understand what you mean. I'm not sure if it's a convention to put wsdl files in WEB/wsdl but if so then the JBossWS could:

  | VirtualFile metaDataFile = context.getMetaDataFile("/WEB-INF/wsdl");
  | List<VirtualFile> children = metaDataFile.getChildren();

And they could specify a filter if they are only interested in ".wsdl" files.
Is that what you meant?

Thanks,

/Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226501#4226501