[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 03:41:54 EDT 2009

"japase" wrote :
  | 1) Deployment ordering issue - are you sure that the initial problem (NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper) is caused by the deployment order? This is actually what I'd like to solve.

Going by the logs that you posted and what you described about your application and what some other users have reported, i believe its the deployment ordering issue. So let's concentrate on #2.

"japase" wrote :
  | Do you want me to test this smaller application on this particular JBoss version as well?

Yes, please. And it would be great to enable TRACE logging on org.jboss.ejb3. You can do it in the jboss-log4j.xml file in the conf folder of the appropriate server configuration.

#2 please.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226517#4226517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226517