[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Unable to register deployment mbean org.jboss.metadata.j

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 24 03:57:56 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : 16:29:05,285 WARN  [AbstractDeploymentContext] Unable to register deployment mbean org.jboss.metadat
  | a.jpa.spec.PersistenceUnitMetaData.ccc-persistence
  | javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: jboss.deployment:id="org.jboss.metadata.jpa.spec.PersistenceUnitMetaData.ccc-persistence",
  | type=Component already registered.

I can reproduce this. Yes, there's a name collision going on. As a workaround change the persistence unit name of one of the persistence units:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
  |    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |    xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd"
  |    version="1.0">
  |    <persistence-unit name="ccc-next-persistence">

P.S: Though not related to the issue, I think you should also be changing the datasource in each persistence.xml to point to a different datasource/database so that each application does not mess with the other's data. Or do you really want it to be this way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226525#4226525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226525