[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to set drag and drop functionalities to user

vivek_saini07 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 25 03:38:30 EDT 2009

see, do not confuse with dashboard context with portal context.

There are two things. When you access url /portal/auth/dashboard/... you are at dashboard context, and when you are accessing url like /portal/auth/portal/... you are at portal context.

Till now you have set DnD for dashboard context only. To set DnD for portal context, go to default-object.xml and set the theme.dyna.dnd_enabled for individual portals.

If you set this property for root context, it will make everything DnD enabled.

In following is the snippet of default-object.xml where I am setting this property with root context.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226727#4226727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226727