[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Jboss Seam tool for eclipse issue

quintenjiang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 26 15:36:50 EDT 2009

Yes, I can see session bean deployed into dev folder, and entity bean deplyed into folder classes, if servlet source code put under session bean folder, system can not find this servlet class, but if servlet source code put under entity bean folder, system can find it, but servlet can not inject ( can not find session bean) during running time, of couse, i can manually move release all class into folder classes. question is I want use tool to debug the programming under eclipse enviroment.

Did i miss some eclispe configuration on dev folder?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226806#4226806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226806