[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - jbossesb-server-4.5.GA not able to deploy Jbpm.esb after add

rajani1980 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 01:48:14 EDT 2009

hi,

I have a processDefination in jbossesb-server-4.5.GA deployed. Now I want to access this from my rmi remote client. Firstly, it was not assessible from remote client. Then I found after googling, I found that  adding

<use-java-context>false</use-java-context>   in the jbpm-ds.xml will enable to look up from outside the jboss VM.

After adding this. My service look up is working, but the jboss esb server is giving errors for deploying the jbpm.esb:

Could not find datasource: java:/JbpmDS
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: JbpmDS not bound

and my http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/ is not coming up.

How can solve this problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4226878#4226878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4226878