[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problems after Migration from WebSphere to JBoss (Broken

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 07:48:01 EDT 2009

Hi, I think your configure are fine.

The client log shows that the connection is closed by server. But I didn't see the JBM server detected any client connection failure. Usually if a client lost its connection to the server, the server will detected it after a while (10 sec, as per clientLeasePeroid param), and clean up the resources. Then you will see some log like:

A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client xxxxxxx, jmsClientID=xxxxxxxx. It is possible the client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the network has failed. All associated connection resources will be cleaned up.

Can you check your server.log if it contains such log?

Also I would suggest you post it to remoting forum also, there you can get more configuration help on remoting tuning.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227015#4227015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227015