[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Any one for Apache Jetspeed2 and JBoss 5?

ebross do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 12:58:04 EDT 2009

Sorry, I didn't realize that jetspeed2/JBoss-5.0.x.GA question should only be asked at "their" forum -- whatever that means. But what if at "their" forum, someone, also, only sees the "JBoss" in my question and consequently suggest that I take my question to the JBoss forum?  Sorry (again), I didn't realize that JBoss-5.0.x.GA is an application system, which runs both JBoss  and non-JBoss applications.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227066#4227066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227066