[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: 4 Eye Principal - Implementation

bestage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 27 22:39:43 EDT 2009

"swatis" wrote : This is how I implemented.
  | If Task A is completed by UserA then using action handler setting instance variable :"group" with value of "userA"
  | Then When for Task B, used class which implements AssignmentHandler Interface this class will query to see who are the members of group and then elliminated user which is present in "group" instance variable i.e. "userA"
  | So now TaskB will be performed by userB or userC by setting only these users in pooled actors list.

This is also a good solution. jBPM task assignment cannot be used off the shelf for the 4-eyes-principle, which is actually widespread i.e. in the financial institutions. But this logic is easy to implement.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227111#4227111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227111