[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Use of jBPM variables in action handler fields

swatis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 00:31:02 EDT 2009

Hi, See the code below:-

  |   <node name="Error Notification1">
  |    <action class="org.jbpm.mail.CustomMail">
  |     <subject>Error E5 encountered in jBPM Process in step #{taskName}</subject>
  |  	<text>Hi Administrator,
  | The system has encountered error E5 in step #{taskName}.
  | Regards
  | -jBPM Team</text>
  |          <to>swati.satpute at patni.com</to>
  |     </action>
  |       <transition name="" to="Next Step"></transition>
  |    </node>

In above code I tried #{taskName} expression to get the task name but was unable to get taskname at runtime. Even tried to use the variables used in previous step but didnt succeed.
Anyone got idea how to use variables in such scenarios?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227127#4227127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227127