[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Any one for Apache Jetspeed2 and JBoss 5?

ebross do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 00:43:52 EDT 2009

Perhaps, you didn't read my initial entry as well as it was intended to be read: I have already done a bit of reading -- including the "JBossHowTo" -- during my initial research. And I thought on a "JBoss Portal" forum (Indeed the most likely place), I might find someone who might have also used or sampled jetspeed2 with JBoss-5.0.x.GA to share their experiences with a fellow JBossAS user.

The point to note about the "accessory and car" analogy is that JBoss made the car, and so, it is legitimate to ask drivers of [JBoss] cars about their experiences of using other non-JBoss accessories? Further, your irritations would be understanding if the question was wholly about jetspeed2, but on the contrary, it is about jetspeed2 AND JBoss-5.0.x.GA.

Anyway thanks, while I move on!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227130#4227130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227130