[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - 3 persistence units - Prepare called on a local tx ?

javatwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 02:13:29 EDT 2009

jboss version: JBOSS 4.0.5GA.

After our application set up three persistence units, we got the following warning at run time:

WARN  [TxConnectionManager] Prepare called on a local tx. Use of local transactions on a jta transaction with more than one branch may result in inconsistent data in some cases of failure.

What does this warning mean? how to get rid of it? Thanks for help.
dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227169#4227169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227169