[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Using TPTP for stress test.

Andrechan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 02:31:12 EDT 2009

Hello everyone
I have a server application to stress test with tptp 5.0
I have profiled Jboss 4.2 to isolate only the package of my server application
In the test client I create a certain number of threads and each thread makes a certain number of calls to a function in the server. I have several problems:
1)When I use tptp with  200 threads and 3 loops per thread TPTP says the calls to the function "setPosition" are 1138 (they should be 200x3=600)
I get similar random numbers in other tests.
2)The "execution statistic" page doesn't update if I do another test after another (it's not really a problem but I wonder if the results are real if they don't update properly)
3)I have to collect the average base time of various tests (varying numthreads and numloops) is there a way other than looking at execution statistics? How can I export execution statistics?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227172#4227172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227172