[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss logging configuration

agohar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 07:25:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've deployed an application to jboss, which uses some third party libraries and these libraries use java.util.logging for logs. I want to enable TRACE level logging for those specific APIs. I tried to set the log level to TRACE in log4j.xml file in conf directory of JBoss but it doesn't set the log level to TRACE for those particular libraries, the logging information for those libraries is still DEBUG level.

Can anyone please let me know how can I set TRACE level logging for java.util.logging package in JBoss?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227259#4227259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227259