[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Extending JobSession functionality

jjrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 08:14:44 EDT 2009

Hi, I am working with version 3.3.1, but I guess the question is valid for 3.2.x. I want to extend the functionality of the JobSession class for being able to retrieve information about locked/suspended jobs.

I would like to extend this class and have my own version, however, for being able to use it later on in an effective manner, I believe I have to extend as well JbpmConfiguration and JbpmContext.

If possible I would prefer to extend instead of modifying these three classes. I have been reviewing the code but I don't see a clean way of doing it, mainly because of the getInstance methods in JbpmConfiguration and JbpmSession.

I would appreciate any suggestion.

Thanks in advance.
Jose.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227270#4227270