[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Extending JobSession functionality

jjrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 08:36:01 EDT 2009

Just had the inspiration after posting the previous message.

 The easy/clean way is extending the JobSession, adding the method with the new functionality and add a constructor to the new class using as a parameter the Session (Hibernate session).

  The session can be retrieved from the jbpmContext. I was missing this part, and all my problems were originally produced because I didn't know how to retrieve the Session.

  Regards.
  Jose.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227280#4227280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227280