[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem with Ejb3PropertyGetAnnotation.ftl

pouncilt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 10:52:34 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have an error while trying to run the hibernate tools plugin 3.2.4GA-R200903141626-H5 for eclipse when I run the <hbm2java> tag in my hibernatetools ant script. I believe the plugin I have does not have the method defined for the Cfg2HbmTool class.  However when I check out the source code for the project from subversion; which is located under tags/TOOLS_3_2_4_GA, the isOneToOne() method is defined for the Cfg2HbmTool class.

Since I have the source of the Hibernate Tools, I would like to rebuild the code from the source.  Is there any instruction on how to do this?

Is there a way to plugin in a new version of the Cfg2HbmTool class during the reverse engineering process?

How do I ensure that the version 3.2.4GA-R200903141626-H5 I have has the correct class with the correct methods?

I've commented out the lines associated with the call to the c2h.isOneToOne call and all works find, However I am not sure it the generated class is correct.

See error msg below.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Tonté

[hibernatetool] An exception occurred while running exporter #2:generic exporterclass: org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.MyPOJOExportertemplate: Pojo.ftl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227307#4227307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227307