[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: trouble with greeter example...

Meghiddo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 11:59:41 EDT 2009

sorry for multiple replies, I am not seeing a way to edit a post..

I still cant figure this out at all.  Im guessing the problem lies in how I added the richfaces library?  I dont know.

When I made the project (with eclipse) I got to the third page askin what implementation to use.  I chose mojarra which is what I have always used.  Then in the component libraries section I added a new one and named it RichFaces.

Should richfaces be a jsf impelmentation like mojarra is?  I dot think this is right, RichFaces is just a component library right?  I keep trying different combinations though with and without richfaces being a jsf implementation but I am having no luck.  STill he same problems every time.

What could be wrong here??
My projects that do not use richfaces work just fine, I can open them on localhost just like always.

Itried addig the code to one of my applications that already does work.  WHen I try to open it in my browser here is the first error in the stack:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://richfaces.org/a4j cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

I know it must be something I did when first creating the project, I am new to adding libraries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227327#4227327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227327