[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Missing SecurityProxy.class in jboss5.0 application

JRookie_2402 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 12:46:31 EDT 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

yes you are right, but here's my problem:
if I take the Jboss5.0 version of jbosssx-client.jar, the program can't find the class and if I take the older version from 2007 I get

[javac] F:\Entwicklung\JBoss_5.0\jw-0215-ejbsecurity\example\src\main\com\mkeym\customsec\ejb\TradingAccountSecurityProxy.java:22: com.m
keym.customsec.ejb.TradingAccountSecurityProxy is not abstract and does not override abstract method

So this doesn't fit some how.
My question is, where can I find the jboss5.0 version of a jar that keeps the SecurityProxy class that fits.
regards
JRookie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227337#4227337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227337