[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How do I add the richfaces library to eclipse? (experien

Meghiddo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 28 14:31:03 EDT 2009

the greeter tutorial says to "create a project and call it greeter"
then import all the necessary libraries.

what librares is it referring to?  I dont think I am supposed to import the richfaces library at this poit, because the tutorial then goes on to tell you how to add those three jar files.  So I am trying a new one without adding richfaces at this point,

but what is meant by "necessary libraries"?
I am just using the mojarra implementation, is that all that is needed, or am i needing to addd something else here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227362#4227362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227362