[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss application deployment - Handling properties outsi

sittont do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 00:14:06 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote : What is the reason for keeping these properties outside the .ear? Is it because you will have to unzip the archive to make any changes to the properties? If yes, then have a look at the exploded deployment option http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9719. That way you can include the properties within each ear and don't have to worry about unzipping the ear for doing any changes.

Currently our application (deployed on Weblogic) is deployed in a way that many configuration files are outside of the ear file. Also some properties related to environment issues such hosts and ports. We would like to deploy same strucrue in JBoss if possible. Is there a way to stay with this structure in JBoss. We noticed that we can't access files outside of the ear file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227429#4227429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227429