[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

japase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 04:28:50 EDT 2009

We will try repacking our application according to the suggestions. Just a couple of additional questions/clarifications:

1) As I understand we should remove the Classpath entries from _all_ the jar deployments: not only EJBs, but also all the plain jar files in the "lib" folder.

2) What about plain jar referring each other, i.e. if we have a plain jar file in the "lib" folder referring another plain jar file from the same "lib" folder? Will it work without Classpath specification?

3) What about war files and jar files within war files? The jar files within war files need to access the plain jar files from the ear’s "lib" folder, but also EJBs. Do we need to have any Classpath specification for those jar and war files?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227492#4227492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227492