[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Process Instace is created - But not able to see that instan

swatis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 04:30:14 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to create instance of process. This is my code.

  | JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  | 	    JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  | 	    GraphSession l_objGrphSession = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
  | 		ProcessDefinition l_objProcDef = l_objGrphSession.findProcessDefinition("myprocess", 1);
  | 		l_objProcInstance.signal();

I was successfully able to create the instance. I used getId() method of processinstance to see instance id. I'm able to get that but when I tried to see the same instance in jbpm console I didnot find one there.

anyone has any idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227494#4227494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227494