[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Components in EJB project come and go from Seam Components v

rossj2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 07:39:42 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have created a new Seam project (EAR) using the new Seam Web Project wizard. I then added several entity classes which I had created previously in another project (copy/paste/refresh) to the new EJB project (the ejbModule directory). The entity beans are annotated with @Name.

The problem is that the Seam Components view doesn't show the new components. Code completion doesn't work for them either. In both cases I can see other components (e.g. authenticator).

The strange thing is that if I edit an entity bean class file and resave it, the component appears in the Seam Components view and code completion works. I can do this for each bean. However, if I do a Project > Clean  to have all projects rebuilt, I lose the components again.

Any thoughts?

/Thanks, Ross.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227542#4227542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227542