[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Design Patterns

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 15:13:10 EDT 2009

1) Yes the logfile will get large

2) on second thought, you never reach the correct join node (every node between a fork/join should be fully nested) so as I also stated, use e.g. a subprocess for this.

I thank you for your description, but it is a description of a possible implementation, *not* your functional requirements. Since some things you describe do not work in jBPM(at least I think they don't in they way you describe it) it is hard to understand what you want.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227638#4227638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227638