[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How do I add the richfaces library to eclipse? (experien

Meghiddo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 15:51:09 EDT 2009

I am obviously missing something here.  I thought I could just download the richfaces binary zip file, and create a new library that had the richfaces components, and leave everything else as is.

So I need to use JBoss as my target runtime?  I have been using Apache Tomcat v6.0.  I didn't even have the JBoss server downloaded, so I had to go ahead and do that.  Got that done, and I was able to choose JBoss v5.0 for my target runtime.  I then left it to server side implementation.  I put those three jar files in the WEB-INF/lib file for the greeter project, refreshed the project amd restarted my servers (the JBoss and Tomcat server).

I tried to open the project through both servers and still have the same problems.  WHen I try to run it on the JBoss server I get
HTTP Status 404 - /greeter/index.jsp

type Status report

message /greeter/index.jsp

description The requested resource (/greeter/index.jsp) is not available.

JBoss Web/2.1.2.GA

and when I rn it on the tomcat server I get a slightly different version:

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

message

description The requested resource () is not available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.18

either way, its not working for me!!!!  what am I missing????

I am losing it here, this is killing me

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227642#4227642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227642