[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss RMI port

kumar24saurabh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 30 02:32:20 EDT 2009

i am trying my application to talk to the JBOSS by using the below jnp://:58014
but we are unabe to do this.

      <service-config name="jboss:service=Naming"
         delegateClass="org.jboss.services.binding.AttributeMappingDelegate"

         <delegate-config portName="Port" hostName="BindAddress">
            58013
         </delegate-config>

      </service-config>

So we can say that these entries match attribute 58013 to value 58014. And we should use 58014 to connect to application. Any insights on the place from where the value jboss.bind.address is being picked?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227760#4227760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227760