[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Receiving XML from c++ sender

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 1 05:50:31 EDT 2009

First of all, you are using JBoss Messaging 1.x , not JBoss MQ (default JMS provider in AS 5.0 is JBM) - I can see that in the stack trace.

  | javax.jms.JMSException: There is no administratively defined topic with name:SERVER/TOP

In JBM 1.x Having a forward slash in a destination name is illegal (there was a recent thread on this on this forum). You could try defining your topic as server.top, using a dot '.' to delimit words in a destination is also more consistent with how many other messaging systems define topic hierarchies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247389#4247389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247389