[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB Deployment Error with MANIFEST entry 'Class-Path'

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 3 00:48:46 EDT 2009

We have some known issues with MANIFEST.MF classpath entries pointing to deployments. All the same, please post the entire exception stacktrace. Also which jar contains the MANIFEST.MF entry with that classpath (well, i could have downloaded the application and looked up myself, but it's monday morning and i am lazy :) )

anonymous wrote : I'm need to build the applications classpath via the MANIFEST

Any specific reason? You can get it working without having to add it to the MANIFEST.MF.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247466#4247466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247466