[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Testing MDBs

jharting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 3 09:37:59 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am writting a test that verifies that my MDB is instantiated properly. I need the container to create a new instance in a normal way (including execution of @PostConstruct callback) The most intuitive way of testing this is to set up a queue, subscribe the MDB to it and send a message to the queue - letting the container to do the instantation, however:

1) I need the test to be able to run on various containers. Therefore, I cannot depend on vendor specific ways of JMS configuration etc.
2) The test should be as little complex as possible.

So to summarize, I need to make the container instantiate my MDB in a fully EE5 compatible way.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247599#4247599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247599