[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM 1.4 and container transactions

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 3 10:13:58 EDT 2009

Maybe it is my setup but my tests with the JmsXA are not working... and it is driving me nuts.

As mentioned I am trying to force the transaction to rollback by throwing an exception after the 'sending' of a message but the message still gets sent out.

May I ask some detailed questions:
1) When you send a message with the JmsXA Factory, do you also set the transaction-boolean when creating a session?
i.e. connection.createSession( true... ?

2) do you lookup the connection at each send?
i.e.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247613#4247613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247613