[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: StructureDeployer that supports subdeployments

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 3 15:25:38 EDT 2009

"beve" wrote :
  | I've re-opened the jira for this and we will at the very least add the short-circuit check and hopefully have time to look into your other suggestions.

I can hack you a few examples, and you test them.
e.g. trying to make JARStructure more flexible

Or even better, you provide me with your valid use cases,
and I'll include this as part of Deployers impl / tests,
as I see this should be a good use case - nice structure deployers extensions.
Hence any future demand should be easy - having this as an impl entry point.

I need to do new Deployers anyway, as I have some small bugs fixes ready.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247677#4247677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247677