[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Changing the portlet of a Window

constantin.popa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 09:39:07 EDT 2009

Using JBoss Portal 2.7.2

It is a possibility to change dynamically the content of window?
A case:
Having in left layout a portlet that represents a menu, and in center layout we I need to change the portlet in dependencies that user selects from left menu.

Another case:
Having in a portlet a button and pressing this one I have to change this portlet with another one.

It is possible? I tried with window content to change the URI but doesn't work well.

Please help, I need this urgently...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247863#4247863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247863