[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss 5 Integration

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 10:32:14 EDT 2009

EPP 4.3 runs on EAP 4.3 and embeds a derivated product from the community bits of JBoss Portal 2.7

There is no plan to ship a product from the community bits of JBoss Portal 2.7 with EAP 5 although we worked on the integration and the Wiki explain how to run this, but this is unmaintained.

As you may have seen we partnered with eXo platform for our next version of the project: http://blog.jboss-portal.org/2009/06/welcome-exo.html

All our efforts are going into that direction now and this will run under EAP 5. We aim at a preview release at the end of the month but some legal aspects are holding us down to share code for now :-/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247887#4247887

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247887