[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss API Question

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 18:07:39 EDT 2009

Yes, and look at the methods on MBeanServerConnection for things you can do (get/set attributes, invoke methods).

Re #1 & #2: from an mbean? I have no idea. How to get the Principal depends on the technology (and your have to read the JSR for the tech to find out). However, I think that the Principal is stored in the thread-local storage (no I don't know offhand how to get it from there).

Re #4: There is no JBoss API for accessing LDAP. JBoss AS uses the JNDI API to do its JNDI work. I have also seen other LDAP APIs for Java (a google should turn them up)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247993#4247993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247993