[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - hanging Timer threads ?

sachten1010 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 22:12:51 EDT 2009

I am trying to use JBoss messaging 1.4.1 GA ( built-in version from JBOSS 5.0.1 GA)

When i open and close a remote topic connection from a client , i see timer threads running in the client end and they don't seem to clean up even after i disconnect my connection....
( i am using the jboss-remoting.jar from 5.0.1 GA..)

As i keep opening and closing connections from the client, they seem to keep growing.

Is there anything that can be done to clean them up ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248011#4248011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248011