[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: UDP Errors

gvamsius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 10:46:35 EDT 2009

I resolved my issue.

I knew there are conflicts with respect to multicast IP/Port, but didnt know where there were.

Meaning, Jboss configuration files for the 2 different projects have their own multicast IP/Port's. I couldnt see where the conflict was coming from.

SO i did the following test.
java -cp ./jgroups.jar org.jgroups.tests.McastReceiverTest -mcast_addr 224.10.10.10 -port 5555

I could see clearly the conflicts are coming from another project.
Even though that projects JBoss Configs are completely, i still see conflicts.
It turns out the war file deployed in that project has cluster.properties file that has ports that are conflicting with other projects.
Once i changed it and redeployed the app, our problem is resolved.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248159#4248159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248159