[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 4.2 and JAVA6, compatibility matrix available

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 10:49:29 EDT 2009

JBoss EAP 4.3 CP02(?), which is the latest supported version, is based on AS 4.2.1 but includes a lot of patches, all(?) of which are also in AS 4.2.3.

I would never use the JBossAS obtained as an RPM package - I would always download for the JBoss AS download site. But that is just personal preference. And just because 4.2.1 is the most recent RPM available does not mean that it is the best version to use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248161#4248161

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248161