[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - What all the required Mbenas for jBPM 3.1.3

contactnagesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 13:20:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have downloaded Jboss 4.0.5 GA version from the jboss site and downloaded jBPM 3.1.3, trying to integrate with Jboss 4.0.5 GA. I have made that to work by removing the dom4j.jar file and script changes.

Now we have stripped version of Jboss 4.0.5, deploying jBPM 3.1.3. I am hitting the below Eorror

2009-08-04 10:29:37,775 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] (main) Incomplete Deployment listing:

— MBeans waiting for other MBeans —
ObjectName: jboss.jdbc:service=metadata,datasource=DefaultDS
State: CONFIGURED
I Depend On:
jboss.jdbc:service=metadata

— MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM —
ObjectName: jboss.jdbc:service=metadata
State: NOTYETINSTALLED
Depends On Me:
jboss.jdbc:service=metadata,datasource=DefaultDS

Can any one Help me, why this error was hitting? what all the required MBenas for the jBPM 3.1.3 to work.

Thanks,
Nag

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248196#4248196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248196