[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - bug in creating a new JBoss tools project (JBoss Tools folde

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 13:34:00 EDT 2009

JBDS 2.0.0.GA

following this:

http://docs.jboss.org/tools/whatsnew/examples/examples-news-1.0.0.GA-full.html

I reproduced this.  I try to create a new project by right-clicking in Package Explorer, select new --> other, and there is no JBoss Tools folder.  Then I go to Help --> about JBDS and click the JBoss Tools icon, select Project Examples, click plug-in details, then close/ok.

Then I am able to see the JBoss Tools folder when I try to create a new project.  Very strange bug/behavior and I reproduced it by closing/opening a different/new workspace in JBDS.

Also, where does the code copied here: C:\Documents and Settings\asookazi\RESTEasy\simple come frome?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248198#4248198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248198