[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - using m2eclipse plugin to build RESTEasy simple project

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 14:08:39 EDT 2009

So how do I build this project now?  I see the pom.xml but when I go to the views window from the Seam perspective, I only see one option (Maven Indexes) in the Maven folder.

I installed 0.9.9.200907201117 of Maven Integration for Eclipse (featureId = org.maven.ide.eclipse.feature)

Basically everything except the optional stuff from here:

http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update-dev/

Did I miss something?

I usually use ant for building my Seam projects so I'm not familiar with Maven in JBDS.  thx.

oh, just saw this.  I opened the pom.xml and right-clicked on it and saw some build options.  I'll try that.  I'm used to seeing a view/tab for Ant...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248203#4248203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248203