[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - can multiple nodes use the same exploded war

sbali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 15:04:53 EDT 2009

I have an application that has a large number of files in it. I plan to deploy this on a server running multiple nodes. Since the number of files is very large, I am going to uses an exploded war.  I plan to keep the deployment outside of the deploy folder   http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/HowtodeploymyapplicationinanexternaldirectoryinJBoss-5

The question is, can I specify the same folder for each of the nodes. Will that cause any issues?

Regards,
Bali

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248219#4248219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248219