[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem configuring jBPM4 with Spring

ziglee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 5 15:34:15 EDT 2009

To support the transaction need, I'm using:

<bean id="transactionManager" class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager"

and I've placed the @Transactional annotation where data is being manipulated:

@Transactional
  | public void afterPropertiesSet() throws Exception {
  |    for(String processDefinition : processDefinitions){
  |       repositoryService.createDeployment().addResourceFromClasspath(processDefinition).deploy();
  |    }
  | }

...but still getting...

No existing transaction found for transaction marked with propagation 'mandatory'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248229#4248229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248229