[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Does anyone know how to add Website Identity Icon - favicon.

Silverfox64 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 04:24:45 EDT 2009

I am trying to deploy a war file for my app and want to set my own website Icon. The problem is that the icon defaults to the Jboss favicon.ico.

I have put the icon in the root of the war file and referenced it from the index.html file using

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon"/>

Does anyone know if there is a way I can set the icon so it picks up the one included in the war file.

cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248348#4248348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248348