[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: test on ejb3 with junit by eclipse

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 05:31:15 EDT 2009

Hi Alan,

for using Dependeny injection in your Unit Tests (which are actually application clients), you have to do some very special tasks to start it. Here is a doc which describes the required steps for a standalone application client: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/HowtouseanapplicationclientinJBoss-5

But I fear this cannot be applied to JUnit, as you cannot use "org.jboss.client.AppClientMain" to run a test.

So I think you have to perform a JNDI lookup in the JUnit tests.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248389#4248389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248389