[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - About ProcessInstance Variables size

sweet_yangyz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 05:44:19 EDT 2009

Hello ,
I have a trouble when I insert some variable as String into ContextInstance, the code like this:

TaskInstance task = jbpmContext.getTaskInstance(taskInstanceId);
task.getContextInstance().setVariable(key, value);
the "value" variables is a String with large size,

there is a exception will be throw like this:
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'STRINGVALUE_' at row 1

I want to kown that how can I save a String with large size into the ContextInstance as a instance variable?

ps: I used jbpm 3.1.3 , mysql 5.0.
ps2:Could I change the size of the 'STRINGVALUE_' filed?

Thanx.
Sweet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248395#4248395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248395