[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: seam 2.1 not working for me

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 08:56:40 EDT 2009

"micuentadecasa" wrote : hi all, ive created a new seam project 2.1 with jboss server 5.0 and the login and samples pages goes well, but i got two problems

Please use AS 5.1 instead of 5.0 and if possible upgrade to Seam 2.2 to have fixes needed for proper Seam execution.

anonymous wrote :
  | one, althoug the database connection its ok, in the log there its the next error:
  | 2009-08-06 11:30:46,890 ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate] (HDScanner) could not get database metadata
  | com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown table 'system_sequences' in information_schema

does not look like a seam nor as 5 issues. Looks more like you using the wrong dialect for your database?

anonymous wrote :
  | second: if i try to create a new page, for example an html it works, but ive tested all the options for a xhtml file, then it crash at running the page, different results but at least the page its not rendered and the server says errors like :

please try the above versions.

anonymous wrote :
  | (http-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8080-1) <<< End JSF request for /pruebaSeam/aaa.seam
  | 2009-08-06 12:10:20,078 DEBUG [org.jboss.seam.web.ExceptionFilter] (http-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8080-1) handling uncaught exception
  | javax.servlet.ServletException: La ejecución del Servlet lanzó una excepción
  | 	at

Would be able to help better if your error messages weren't localized....

/max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248457#4248457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248457