[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problems deploying: error [XmlFileLoader] failed to load jb

gturek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 11 22:11:16 EDT 2009

Hello, I am trying to deploy some legacy software and I am running into the following error when I try to deploy:

10:32:54,703 ERROR [XmlFileLoader] failed to load jboss.xml.  There could be a syntax error.
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error in jboss.xml for Bean WebMap: configuration 'WebMap Session Bean' not found in standardjboss.xml or jboss.xml

The offending files in question are being generated using Xdoclet. A copy of the application is currently deployed and running on JBoss 4.0.1, compiled with JDK 1.4.2.

I've been trying to reproduce a deployable build, but I get the error above.
Any ideas?
My dev env is Mac OSX, but I've also tried Windows so I am pretty sure it's not OS related.
Thanx
Gaby

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249098#4249098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249098