[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Use of JBoss MC Pojo from in distributed env

mukulb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 12 01:26:03 EDT 2009

Sorry, if this question have been answered earlier and i knw it is very basic question but i need answer.

I am using JBoss MC as a standlone container for POJO deployment but how do i access these POJO services from a client running on a different JVM on different machine? basically distributed environment like JavaEE but since i am not using any JavaEE server and i want to acess my POJOs deployed in Jboss MC from a different machine, how do i do this? as there is nO JNDI here and no java EE APp server just Microcontainer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4249124#4249124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4249124